AMERICA'S BEST - BY THE NUMBERS!!
Dyersville's workforce is highly educated, motivated and productive.
- 99% Combined (public/private) high school graduation rate.
- 91% of Graduates go on to post high school education.
- Over 50% hold Associates, Undergraduate or Post Graduate/Professional degrees.
- Out produce the average American Worker by 20%.
- Absenteeism rate more than 5% under the national average.
- Over 30 colleges and universities within 90 miles of the Eastern Iowa region.
- 51,000 college students graduate from those institutions every year.
Why do companies build and expand in this area? The answer is simple: better workers mean bottom line savings. The quality of the workforce results from the strong educational capacity of the area communities as well as Midwestern work ethic.